SKY WITH DECORATION TOUGH iPhone 6 PLUS CASE
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Style: Case-Mate Tough iPhone 6/6s Plus Case
Contoured precisely to fit the iPhone 6/6s plus with 5.5 inch screen, this Case-Mate case features a hard shell plastic exterior and shock absorbing liner to protect your device.

Designed for the iPhone 6/6s plus with 5.5 inch screen
Shock absorbing flexible liner for an added layer of protection Impact resistant, durable hard plastic
Lay-flat bezel to protect your screen from directly contacting surfaces
Access to all ports, controls & sensors
Customize with your images, designs, and text
Glossy finish
Printed in the USA.

SKY WITH DECORATION TOUGH iPhone 6 PLUS CASE
SKY WITH DECORATION TOUGH iPhone 6 PLUS CASE
SKY WITH DECORATION PATTERN...
REVIWES
"Does not look like the picture AT ALL."
Reviewed by Caroline Doura 11/28/2016
"Turquoise Blue Phone Case"
Product Quality:
Poor
Print Quality:
Poor
Recommended:
No
Shipped on time:
Yes
About the product:
I was disappointed that the hard cover wasn't textured. The screen print for this cover would have been better if it were made of hard material.
About the print:
This Turquoise Blue phone case is misleading. If it were a watercolor print of flowers maybe, but this should have been textured and especially since the price is pretty steep. It is not worth it

"iPhone 6 Plus Hello Mint Linen Pattern Case"
Reviewed by Sandra 12/2/2014
Hello Mint Linen Pattern iPhone 6 Plus
Product Quality:
Excellent
Print Quality:
Excellent
Recommended:
Yes
Shipped on time:
Yes
About the product:
I love this case! I don't have my phone yet but cannot wait to see it on my new iphone 6 plus!
About the print:
It is really pretty. The colors are just like what you see on the screen too! I really like the textured effect and the cute little hello!


"Look good"
Reviewed by Jeffrey 5/9/2016
PinkDragon
Product Quality:
Excellent
Print Quality:
Excellent
Recommended:
Yes
Recommended for:
Gifts
Shipped on time:
Yes
About the product:
The shipping arrived on time was great and this iPhone printing does look good and awesome. This was my gift to my girlfriend's birthday. She loves it! This will rate me to full excellent star so far!
About the print:
Looking good! The printing looks awesome!



"Beautiful Printed Case"
Reviewed by Flamin Cat Designs 3/30/2015
Bengal Cat Kiss
Product Quality:
Good
Print Quality:
Excellent
Recommended:
Yes
Shipped on time:
Yes
About the product:
This is a pretty case, but as it says Barely There, which means no heavy duty protection. It is a thin plastic case with a bit of rubber on the inside. It fits perfect on the phone.
About the print:
The photo print is excellent and wraps around the edge of the case. I really love how the print turned out.


"Awesome!"
Reviewed by Gemini_moon 12/31/2015
Keeper of the stars
Product Quality:
Excellent
Print Quality:
Excellent
Recommended:
Yes
Recommended for:
Anyone
Shipped on time:
Yes
About the product:
I absolutely love this case, it's durable and strong, worth the price and I'd definitely recommend this case.
About the print:
Great printing, picture and printing turned out great.



"Look and Fit are just Fabulous!!"
Reviewed by Teresa 12/5/2014
Shine and Rise
Product Quality:
Excellent
Print Quality:
Excellent
Recommended:
Yes
Shipped on time:
Yes
About the product:
I was looking for something "different" than the everyday/ordinary cover for my new iPhone. I stumbled onto Zazzle using a Google Search ~ I love the fit and that the buttons are accessible ~ the site was well laid out and easy to use. The products are well categorized and searchable! The choices seemed endless! As soon as I saw the colors and design of this cover I knew it would be perfect ~ just what I was looking for! Now I can match this cover for my iPad, and other electronics! Will be getting the iPad cover soon! Being able to adjust the color saturation and direction of the design was great ~ I will definitely use the site again!
About the print:
I did not have printing done ~ the design alone makes it stand out, distinctive and different!


"Love My Photo Print"
Reviewed by Flamin Cat Designs 11/16/2014
Wizard Kitty
Product Quality:
Excellent
Print Quality:
Excellent
Recommended:
Yes
Shipped on time:
Yes
About the product:
I was so happy to see how great this turned out on my phone case. The tough case rubber ring around the phone was a little tough to push the buttons, but bending the rubber back and forth a bit made the rubber give a little better so the buttons press down easier now.
About the print:
The photo print was beautiful, it looks as nice as my original photo file, sharp, perfect.




Reviews:

إرسال تعليق

Bazaar Khyata © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com | Published By Gooyaabi Templates

Contact us

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.